17 Struggles a ‘Good Girl’ Faces When She Dates Her First ‘Bad Boy’
Every woman has her own perception of a “bad boy.”
Maybe he has tattoos or piercings. Maybe he does weird drugs. Maybe he resists authority and prefers to come up with his own ideas about the world instead of listening to what other people tell him to do.
As appealing as he is, though, you can’t date a bad boy without experiencing some harrowing struggles:
- At first, you want to change him, but you quickly realize that some people are just born to be a bad boy.
- He’s not really into commitment — he might disappear for days at a time.
- Your friends worry too much about you. They tell you stories about the other girls he’s dated.
- He always refuses to go to fro yo with you because he’s “kind of a loner.”
- The first time he picks you up, your dad gives him a stern look because he comes to the door with your dog’s mangled corpse at his feet.
- It’s really hard to plan dates when he spends most of his nights annotating a well-worn copy of Mein Kampf.
- You can just never agree on a radio station — you love pop and he loves the local police scanner. Opposites attract lol!!
- You feel uncomfortable bringing him around your family because he once tried to stab your cousin with a stick he sharpened in your backyard.
- All those other girls went missing after he drove them out to the lake for a romantic picnic.
- You don’t know what to do when the cops show up looking for him because he’s suddenly a “person of interest.”
- He’s always stuck in detention for writing graphic short stories about killing his English teacher. Assistant Principal McKinley doesn’t understand fiction!
- He gets mad at you when you don’t want to do meth behind the Shell station.
- You realize you’re not the only person he’s dated, especially once you start finding other women’s belongings in his basement. And large chunks of their hair… and maybe some traces of blood. What can you say, he likes it rough sometimes 😉
- You don’t know what to wear the first time he invites you to a séance.
- He goes from being a “person of interest” to, like, “in jail” for a “crime.”
- You realize he may actually be the Zodiac Killer.
- You love him in spite of it!!